Grains & Feedstuffs Inspections
Quality feedstuff, healthy animals.
Quality feedstuff, healthy profits.
Quality and safety are top priorities when it comes to ensuring the proper nutrition of animals. Grains, feedstuffs, and other farm ingredients must be thoroughly inspected before use—examining everything from physical attributes like texture to microscopic chemical compositions that can affect an animal's health.
Our expert quality inspectors guarantee that your grain and feedstuffs are up to par with the latest commercial standards. Many risks can befall bulk cargo shipments, leading to significant losses - which is why they provide extra assurance of safety and confirmation of quantity and quality before goods reach their destination.
Our registered experts conduct a variety of inspections on grains and feedstuff. You can trust them with :
- Identifying and inspecting cargo before shipment
- Evaluating the condition of the cargo and confirming loading readiness
- Verifying weighing scales and determining the weight
- Inspecting cargo during loading or discharge as per the agreed scope
- Performing loading and discharge inspections
- Conducting sampling of goods stored in facilities
- Determining the quality of cargo
- Verifying weight, quantity, packing, marking, and size
- Confirming packing type is correct
- Reporting with photographs to document findings
- Conducting pre-shipment inspection to ensure everything is in order.
Through physical inspection, the freshness and quality of your grains and feedstuffs is determined. Our inspectors carefully search for foreign objects like stones or metal that can ruin a product during harvesting, in order to protect its nutritional value from potential mouldy spots, insect infestations, or other damages. Every grain colour and texture will be analysed to guarantee that it complies with stringent standards - ensuring customers get only top-notch innocuous produce!
At Inspexion, we understand the importance of safeguarding your food supply through grain and feedstuff inspections. Ensuring that all steps - from harvesting to storage –are taken in accordance with industry standards is paramount for maintaining quality and safety — not least because proper temperature, humidity levels and ventilation play a major role.
Use our global database of professionals.
At Inspexion.com, we provide a variety of inspection quotes for grain and feedstuff inspections. We pride ourselves on being the quickest and most cost-effective way for you to get the right inspections done. Simply sign up and post a request for services and our network of qualified inspectors will bid for your project. Select the quote that suits your budget and timeframe and an experienced inspector will inspect your grain and feedstuff and send you a report in your chosen time frame - it's never been easier to manage your inspections.
Don't wait! Let's do it together!
Get a quick quote for your inspection now!
Why choose us to inspect?
- You don't have to search for inspectors. We save you time as we have a global footprint with hundreds of inspectors waiting for your requests.
- You are not at the mercy of the industry. You are in full control of the process with tools like defining the timeframe for inspections, assigning deadlines for the report submissions.
- You are not limited. You can appoint multiple inspectors in multiple countries to inspect multiple specifications.
- Experts at your fingertips. Our inspectors have experience and proven track records with inspections.
- Global reach. Any industry, any product, anywhere, anytime, inspexion.com has you covered.