Fire alarm systems are essential for any business, no matter the industry.
Not only do they warn building occupants of potential fire hazards, but they help protect employees, products, and property from harm when a fire does occur. Installing fire alarms is just the first step; regular inspection and testing must be conducted afterwards to make sure that the system is working properly. It's important to inspect your fire alarms often, both for safety and legal reasons. Failing to do so can put the lives of employees and customers at risk, as well as expose you to costly fines or liability claims if something goes wrong. Taking the time to ensure that your fire alarm system is functioning correctly could save you a lot of trouble in the long run.
How often should businesses have fire alarms inspected?
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) recommends that fire alarm systems be inspected at least once a year to ensure their proper functioning. Inspections should be thorough, and they should be conducted in a timely manner; ideally, with no more than twelve months in between inspections. This ensures that any potential issues or deficiencies will be identified before they can cause serious damage in the event of a fire. In addition to annual inspections, manufacturers, regulatory bodies, insurers, and other related organizations often recommend testing schedules for individual components of fire safety systems that should be conducted on a more frequent basis.
If any tests uncover problems with specific components, it is recommended to move up the next full system inspection as a safety precaution.
Why choose us to get your fire alarm inspection?
- You don't have to search for inspectors. We save you time as we have a global footprint with hundreds of inspectors waiting for your requests.
- You are not at the mercy of the industry. You are in full control of the process with tools like defining the timeframe for inspections, assigning deadlines for the report submissions.
- You are not limited. You can appoint multiple inspectors in multiple countries to inspect multiple specifications.
- Experts at your fingertips. Our fire alarm inspectors are experienced and have proven track records.
- Global reach. Any industry, any product, anywhere, anytime, inspexion.com has you covered.
Use our global database of professionals to get a fire alarm inspection done.
At Inspexion.com, we provide a variety of inspection quotes for fire alarm inspections, so that you know the condition of your fire alarm. We pride ourselves on being the quickest and most cost-effective way for you to get the right inspections done for fire alarms. Simply sign up and post a request for services and our network of qualified inspectors will bid for your project. Select the quote that suits your budget and timeframe and an experienced inspector will examine your fire alarm and send you a report in your chosen time frame - it's never been easier to inspect your fire alarm.