Sturdy sports goods have earned wide acclaim due to their design, the use of quality-checked raw materials and meticulous manufacturing processes. The primary components that go into the creation of sports gear include leather, wood, glue, nylon guts, PVC/rubber, and treatment chemicals and dyes. At every step of production, a thorough set of inspections are required to ensure that all safety standards and regulations for international export are met accordingly.
In addition to any specific customer requirements, there exists several potential non-compliance risks that need to be taken into account in order to comply with international and regional legislation. For this reason, we make sure that all necessary protocols are carefully followed.
Why choose us to get your gym equipment inspected?
- You don't have to search for inspectors. We save you time as we have a global footprint with hundreds of inspectors waiting for your requests.
- You are not at the mercy of the industry. You are in full control of the process with tools like defining the timeframe for inspections, assigning deadlines for the report submissions
- You are not limited. You can appoint multiple inspectors in multiple countries to inspect multiple specifications.
- Experts at your fingertips. Our gym equipment inspectors have long experience and a proven track record
- Global reach. Any industry, any product, anywhere, anytime, inspexion.com has you covered.
Lift up your imports and use our global database of professionals to get an inspection at your supplier's location before, during or after production to verify you get what you paid for.
At Inspexion.com, we provide a variety of inspection quotes for gym equipment imports, so that you know exactly what you're getting every time you make a purchase. We pride ourselves on being the quickest and most cost-effective way for you to get the right inspections done for your imports. Simply sign up and post a request for services and our network of qualified inspectors will bid for your project. Select the quote that suits your budget and timeframe and an experienced inspector will examine your order of gym equipment and send you a report in your chosen time frame - it's never been easier to ensure your import quality.